The Moon full of scars



Poem: The moon full of scars

It was the breezy eve, where the sun gone pale,
The billowing wind around told me the tale.
The dark tress and yellowish sky were insane,
Like the sun set down in the grief and pain.
Soon the stars twinkled and cuddled the sky,
The moon was shy and I don’t know why.
We met in the dark forest of my dreams,
We let our silence to cry and scream.
We lay free on the grass and counted the stars,
I looked at you and you looked at the moon full of scars.
Your gentle touches and whispered talks,
Your prod nudges and our silent long walks.
I never wanted that night to end,
Just needed some serenity to spend.
The dark clouds covered the stars and sky lane,
The moon cried for his love and we called it a rain.
It was the last moment together we shared,
Thereafter almighty failed to make us paired.
Wherever you are lay down on the grass and throw a kiss,
I will fall like a star to fulfill your wish.
With you by my side, I can fight all the ages,
It’s our tale that I write on the pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Winter's Moon

The cursed Book

The Road taken