Title: I'm afraid of Light


Poem: I'm afraid of light

The Ever glow you gave made me blight,
I searched for the dark, I’m afraid of light.
Your shine caged me down in the walls of shadow,
Like the dew drops fall off the grass in the meadow.
I waited for the dawn to climb up the wall,
My tenacity for you every time made me fall.
Everything I saw was the paradoxical lane,
Travelling on it was only panacea for the pain.
I climbed the wall like heave in sight,
Again everything I saw the ever glow of your light.
You was in bliss, ignorance was raged,
And I fell down and again I was caged,

Check out "Milk and Honey" The Poetry book among the top 15 of all time. Click Here

Comments

  1. I am a professional content writer and academic consultant offering management assignment help services at myassignmenthelp.co.uk. I have over 8 years of experience in writing assignments, essays, and dissertations related to management. I am well versed in the knowledge of all complex management topics

    Kia Motors Swot analysis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Winter's Moon

The cursed Book

The Road taken